Colognola is an historic mansion from 1263, situated between mount Tezio and the hill of Canneto, in the village of Cenerente (Perugia).
The agricultural vocation of the valley, embedded between mount Tezio and Canneto hill, is testified from Colognola’s name itself, which is “Coloniola”, small colony, to indicate an ancient agricultural human settlement.
The first documentation related to this agricultural settlement (Colognola) appears on the cadastre carried out from the municipality of Perugia between 1339 and 1361.
Over the years Colognola has not changed substantially its aspect of “small agricultural village built around the church”.
In 1911 the estate, with the colonial houses, the house of the master, a mill and an oratory, measured approximately 275 hectares.