• IT | EN
Enable Free Shipping Discount
Searching ...
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Land My Location Fullscreen Prev Next page
Site Search
Site Search
Advanced Search
No products found 0 results
Your search results

in the Category

Royal Palace of Caserta

The Royal Palace of Caserta, the largest royal residence in the world, is a historic residence that belonged to the royal house of the Bourbons of Naples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is surrounded by a large park divided into two sectors: the Italian garden, with the famous and suggestive Great Waterfall, and the English garden with dense woods. The Royal Palace was commissioned by the King of Naples Carlo di ...

Abbey of Sant'Angelo in Formis

The abbey of Sant'Angelo in Formis, a hamlet of Capua, is an abbey church dedicated to San Michele Arcangelo and has the dignity of a minor basilica. The cycle of frescoes, which today can be admired inside the church, is attributable to the reconstruction of the building by the abbot Desiderio; evidence of this is his portrait in the apse with the square halo, intent on offering Christ the ...

Campano Archaeological Museum

The establishment of the Archaeological Museum of Ancient Capua was born from the need to exhibit, through the use of modern exhibition criteria, the finds brought to light during the excavations, carried out in the second half of the twentieth century, in the territory of Capua. Founded by Canon Gabriele Iannelli and inaugurated in 1874, it was defined by Amedeo Maiuri as “the most significant of the Italic civilization of Campania”. The museum is housed in the historic building ...

Certosa di Padula

The Certosa di San Lorenzo, also known as the Certosa di Padula, is the largest and one of the most famous charterhouses in Italy, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998. It was founded in 1306 by Tommaso Sanseverino count of Marsico and lord of the Vallo di Diano, under the supervision of the Prior of the Certosa di Trisulti (Frosinone), where there was a pre-existing monastery. Its structure ...

Veiled Christ - Sansevero Chapel

Inside the Sansevero Chapel there is certainly one of the greatest sculptural masterpieces in the world, as well as an artistic and symbolic jewel in the heart of Naples. A veiled marble Christ lying on a mattress and covered by a wet marble shroud. Raimondo di Sangro, seventh prince of Sansevero, a famous scientist and alchemist, reorganized the Chapel according to ...

Paestum

Called by the Greeks Poseidonia, by the Italics Paistom and Paitos, by the Romans Paestum. Located in the easternmost part of the Gulf of Salerno (ant. Gulf Poseidoniate) 10 km from the mouth of the river Sele (ant. Silaros), in the territory of Lucania and at the northern border of the region. IV BC it was called Magna Graecia, it was one of the richest and most flourishing Greek colonies in southern Italy ...

  • SEARCH IN THE WEBSITE