The Castle of Roncade
The Castle of Roncade, rebuilt in the 1508, is one of the rare pre-Palladian villas surrounded by medieval walls. It is located in the center of the town of Roncade, in the Venetian countryside between Treviso and Venice.
A majestic Renaissance complex inhabited for four centuries by the Giustiniani family, whose illustrious members have tied it together with the history of the Most Serene Republic of Venice.
La Ciani Bassetti family, of ancient agricultural traditions, it took over the property at the beginning of the twentieth century, with the renovation of the Castle and the replanting of the vineyards.