The Palazzo Gozzani Treville in Casale Monferrato
Palazzo Gozzani Treville, located in the heart of Casale Monferrato, represents the most illustrious and original building of seven hundred casalese.
Historical site ofPhilharmonic Academy from the 1827, Palazzo Gozzani Treville is much more than one historical location. It is a cultural center vivo, which uses its history as its main potential, and the prestige of its spaces. It has a multifaceted activity, which finds its culmination in the great concert season, but also offers a wide variety of private events public and private.
The beautiful rooms of different sizes, in fact, are ideal fororganization of courses, conferences , conferences and private events; the spacious and equipped kitchens can accommodate catering e starred chefs for any kind of Catering.
Moreover, Palazzo Gozzani Treville hosts inside Academy Restaurant, became the meeting place par excellence of many Casalesi.
The two rooms, embellished with installations of contemporary art, make it even more exclusiveappetizer, Or work lunch, or even a simple one coffee.
The palace was designed in the first decades of the XVIII century by the architect Giovanni Battista Scapitta, along the ancient district of San Paolo, but the works, interrupted by the death of the designer, resumed later by the Lugano master builder Giacomo Zanetti. The building was remodeled in 1781 according to the canons neoclassical from the Vicenza area Ottavio Bertotti Scamozzi, author of the imposing slightly concave façade to follow the course of the street. The plant of the factory is