• IT | EN

Palazzo Monti della Corte

In the heart of Franciacorta, surrounded by lush vineyards and rolling hills
Your search results

Get in touch with the Historic House

Palazzo Monti della Corte, Franciacorta

Absorbed in the heart of FranciacortaSurrounded by lush vineyards and rolling hills, Palazzo Monti della Corte has hosted sumptuous receptions for family guests for over four centuries in an elegant and romantic atmosphere.
Always a point of reference for the culture and politics of this territory, Palazzo Monti della Corte represents the ideal setting for events of different types, from weddings to gala dinners, from company meetings to concerts and exhibitions.
A suggestive architecture and an immense park welcome guests who can enjoy this incredible combination of history, art and nature. This location offers spacious and cared for in every detail, characterized by elegant finishes and vintage decorative elements.

In the summer and spring months the sublime English garden and the adjacent stone atrium of Sarnico create an intimate and refined atmosphere. The facade of the Palace every spring is transformed thanks to the fragrant jasmine.
The grand seventeenth-century stone staircase of Sarnico, which takes guests to the two halls representing the palace, lends itself to floral arrangements and photographic sets for effective shots.

The gallery, full of golden mirrors, extends along the entire length of the facade with large windows overlooking the garden. In the middle of the gallery there is the Sala Blu with stucco cornices in the vault and a majestic fireplace. Using both rooms the Piano Nobile can host up to 200 guests seated at the table.

The red room is a large dining room featuring a majestic black Belgian marble fireplace and a huge Murano chandelier. The lobby and the Red Room are the coolest environments during the hot season and can also repair guests in case of bad weather, offering a perfect alternative to the aperitif in the garden.

The immense park is characterized by a centuries-old English garden with manicured gravel paths and luxuriant flowerbeds, and bordered by the Monti della Corte family vineyard, ideal as a photographic set. In front of the façade of the palace, covered with wisteria, Canadian vine and jasmine is the ideal place to receive guests, in fact the park is an ideal point of welcome and aperitif.
On the opposite side of the building there is a car park that overlooks the garden.

History

The building in its current form dates back to the '600, but there are traces of older buildings. It is very closed, with few openings, a sign of a probable climate of fear of the time. Rodolengo Della Corte, the last of the family, at the beginning of the 700 marries Flaminia Monti, but dies without children. All the heritage is inherited by a Monti, which has since been called Monti Della Corte. On the door you can see the crests of the Monti, Della Corte, Federici and Peroni families with strong relationships and plots. The most famous family member is Alessandro Monti. Born in the 1818 he was educated in Vienna where he joined the Austrian army as an officer. In the 1848 it leaves the army and takes sides with the Italian "insurgents". He is sent to Hungary, where he becomes a hero of the revolution. His wife Sara Willshire, English, renovates the English garden. A staircase leads to the gallery, where family paintings are kept. Between the ground floor and the first floor there is a small mezzanine, where the servants lived and worked. In the 1923 was inaugurated the private Chapel of San Cornelio, martyr of the III century and considered ancestor of the Della Corte. The architectural style used is the classic one of the '700. Previously perhaps there was some other chapel. In the library today a Tito Speri signature is kept on a wall.

Palazzo Monti Della Corte, as we see it today, is from 1600, but already in the 14th and 15th centuries there was a frescoed chapel dedicated to St. Martin (patron of Nigoline) who also served as a parish church, from the 1532, until it was built (1578-1619) the new church just opposite (it was inaugurated in 1620, the façade, instead, is of 1828 and was blessed in 1912 by Mons. Geremia Bonomelli).
"Of the Court", probably, stands for "De Curte Isei", as appears from an ancient document, which suggests a branch of the Oldofredi family of Iseo. The Monti came to Nigoline in the last century and in this house they held a cloister of the best Italian and Brescian intellectuality and politics with characters like Cesare Arici, Rodolfo Vantini, the Ugoni brothers, Aleardi and Ugo Foscolo (to name just a few). Here also came Tito Speri in the 1849 after the "ten days of Brescia" and before the scaffold of Belfiore in Mantua. In those heroic days, in fact, Alessandro Monti and his brother, the 18-year-old Flaminio, fought alongside him. Among the personalities also the Nigolinese Geremia Bonomelli (later bishop of Cremona) who here learned the history of Italy and formed some guiding ideas.
The enthusiasm lived in Franciacorta for the companies of the Thousand (witnessed by the Iseo erection of the first monument of Italy dedicated to Garibaldi) between these walls was widely shared along with the cultural, political and ideological tensions that led to the unification of Italy . Today the property is D'Ansembourg.

The services of the Palazzo della Corte in Corte Franca

Palazzo Monti della Corte is always and exclusively exclusive and hosts only one event at a time. Rent its spaces for the organization of different events, does not serve restaurant but has internal kitchens and provides its staff for the management of parking and cleaning environments, as well as a well-established network of collaborators and suppliers.
The interior spaces available allow you to create receptions up to a maximum of 250 people: 140 gallery seats and blue room connecting 60 seats and rough room on the ground floor other 50 seats. Outside, events can also be organized with more than 300 guests.
The time limits are as follows: music outside should be turned off within half night, as in the town. Guests can still continue to listen to music and dance in the red hall up to 2, which is the maximum time.

Rates for the rent of the building:
from 13 to 20-> 3000 euro
from 13 to midnight-> 3500 euro
from 18 to 2 at night-> 3000 euro

Places of interest nearby

Montisola
Lake Iseo
Nature Reserve of the Torbiere
St. Peter in Lamosa Monastery in Provaglio d'Iseo
Church of Sant'Eufemia in Nigoline
Berlucchi Cellars
Bersi Serlini Winery
Ferghettina cellars
Cantine Monzio Compagnoni

Internet
Park or garden
Price: € 150 / day
Bedrooms: 2
Beds: 3
Events Salons: 3
Places For Events: 250
Set In Outdoors: Si
Set In Interior: Si
Set In Garden: Si
Vehicles accessibility for Events: No
Phone: + 39 030 8035719 / 333 8216362
Address: Nigoline, Court Contrada, 1
Region:
Postal Code: 25040
Country: Italy
Phone: + 39 030 8035719 / 333 8216362

Get in touch with the Historic House

Compare Listings