Villa del Bono in Cremella
Villa del Bono of Cremella is a construction of end octocentor immersed in a park di 60.000 square meters, has a maximum capacity inside of 180 seats seated at tables in two adjacent rooms, one for 100 and one for 80 seats.
Besides these two spaces there are also the hall of honor, two small living rooms, guest toilet and the service area for the catering.
The latter is free, having decided to leave our guests maximum choice.
Outside, about half of the park is always rented, or square meters. 30.000, while the other half with the Swimmingpool it is rented on request from May to September.
However, both the villa and the garden are always rented in exclusive right.
The story of Villa del Bono
Built at the end of the XNUMXth century on a project by Cecilio Arpesani, the villa, together with the large annexed property, is deliberately isolated from the urban context.
A landscape was created as a landscape terrace from which you can enjoy a splendid view of the Prealps Comasche e Bergamasche and on lakes of upper Brianza.
Even the big one English park it was designed by Cecilio Arpesani, which gave it a secondary role, leaving the villa substantially isolated.
In 1934 the villa has been bought by the family to the Counts of the Bono.
Services: wedding locations and charming events in Lombardy
Rental fee and charges up to 180 guests:
- Heating of the Villa on request: € 500,00
- Entire property (including the swimming pool): € 2.000,00 in addition to the above fee.
- Availability: until 2 am.
- Over 180 people: fee to be defined.
- November, December, January, February, 8-24 August: € 2.000,00 = in addition to any extras.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday weekdays not before holidays of the other months: € 2.000,00 = in addition to any extras.
- Deposit / confirmatory deposit of € 1.000,00 upon confirmation, balance at the Administration at least two days before receipt.
- Photographic services and film shooting: € 2.500,00 per day from Monday to Friday, non-holiday days. € 3.000,00 = on other days. Hours: from 8 to 20. For each hour or fraction of an hour before and after these times: € 300,00.
Places of interest nearby
Milan, Monza, Como, Lecco, Bergamo