Villa del Bono in Cremella
Villa del Bono of Cremella it is a construction of end octocentor immersed in a park di 60.000 square meters, has a maximum capacity inside 180 seats sitting at tables in two adjacent rooms, one from 100 and one from 80 seats.
Besides these two spaces there are also the honor hall, two small living rooms, guest toilet and the service area for the catering.
The latter is free, having decided to leave our guests the maximum choice.
Outside, it is always rented around half the park, or mq. 30.000, while the other half with the pool it is rented on request from May to September.
Both the villa and the garden are always rented in exclusive right.
The story of Villa del Bono
Built at the end of the nineteenth century on a project by Cecilio Arpesani, the villa, together with the large attached property, is deliberately isolated from the urban context.
A landscape was created as a landscape terrace from which you can enjoy a splendid view of the mountains Prealps Comasche e Bergamasche and on lakes of the Brianza area.
Even the big one English park it was designed by Cecilio Arpesani, which gave it a secondary role, leaving the villa substantially isolated.
In 1934 the villa has been bought by the family of Counts of the Bono.
Services: wedding locations and charming events in Lombardy
Rental fees 2017
Rental fee and charges up to 180 guests:
- Heating of the Villa on request: € 500,00
- Entire property (including swimming pool): € 2.000,00 in addition to the fee above.
- Availability: up to 2 hours.
- Beyond the 180 people: fee to be defined.
- November, December, January, February, 8-24 August 2017: € 2.000,00 = in addition to any extras.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, non-pre-holiday days of the other months: € 2.000,00 = in addition to any extras.
- Down payment / deposit of € 1.000,00 upon confirmation, balance at the Administration at least two days before receipt.
- Photographic services and film shoots: € 2.500,00 per day from Monday to Friday, not pre-season. € 3.000,00 = on other days. Timetable: from 8 to 20. For every hour or fraction of an hour before and after these hours: € 300,00.
Places of interest nearby
Milan, Monza, Como, Lecco, Bergamo