Villa Le Rose in Florence
More than a simple country house, Villa Le Rose is an example of aristocratic residence which due to its proximity to the city falls among the most beautiful Palaces and villas of Florence.
His 1.250 m2, 7 bedrooms, an extensive park, the courtyard and the swimming pool testify to its grandeur in the past as well as the pleasantness of its modern comforts.
The Villa is on three levels organized as follows: the main floor, which is a typical example of 18th century architecture and completely decorated with frescoes, is dedicated to reception areas such as the ballroom, lounge with beautiful wall paintings, one studio with TV area, a very elegant dining room, an extremely luxurious guest bathroom and other service spaces. On the same level there is also a beautiful double bedroom suite with its own bathroom with tub.
The first level totally equipped with air conditioning hosts 5 bedrooms double each with their own bathroom in the room with double sink, shower and bathtub, a room with 2 single beds with private bathroom, other service area.
The lower floor is entirely dedicated to the huge kitchen in perfect Tuscan style with antique stone fireplace, the dining table, various pantries and other functional areas.
I private gardens on the outside they are special, full of quiet areas with panoramic views where you can enjoy enchanting views, lunches and dinners outdoors, tea or just a moment of relaxation.
A well-defined portion of the garden is dedicated to the pool and its garden, which is also a typical example of "Italian garden"Made by the famous landscape architect Porcinai.
The history of a historic Florentine villa
Villa Le Rose, typical example of Medicean architecture, particularly evident in the use of pietra serena, dates back to the fifteenth century when it was commissioned by the Marquis Niccolò Antinori, belonging to the renowned family still involved today in the wine activities. Various renovations and renovations have been made to the Villa over the years: from the first lift in the forties to the swimming pool in the years ended by concluding the extensive renovation of the frescoes in the 2004 giving the Villa its current appearance.
Services offered to guests of Villa le Rose
- The whole Villa
- Surrounding gardens, parks and lake
- Swimming pool, from May to September
- Concierge services, 8 hours a day 7 days on 7
- Chef, a meal a day, groceries excluded
- Butler, 4 hours for seven days a week
- Private security
- Porter for check in and out
- Two waitresses, six hours a day
- Manager of the estate, on the spot
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Regular maintenance of the Villa
- Welcome buffer
- Buffet breakfast and newspapers
- Non-alcoholic drinks offered
- Sheets, towels and toiletries twice a week
- Electricity, heating, water, cable TV, air conditioning, WiFi internet and portable wifi routers. Domestic telephone calls included.