Villa Selvatico in Padua
Villa Selvatico it was built starting from the end of 1400, and it's a typical one patrician residence country, where the nobles used to stay for the summer "vacation" and for the control of agricultural possessions.
The main building is set on a double symmetry, with two sober and elegant identical facades, softened by arched portals surmounted by original masks.
On the ground floor and first floor large central halls cross it from north to south, flanked by smaller rooms.
In 1792, like a plaque placed on the north façade, the first restoration of the Villa was completed which embellished it to its current forms, with the addition of the "barchessa", the "barco", the "limonaia" and other minor buildings. agricultural destination.
The Villa, for a long time belonged to the noble Selvatico family, belongs from the 1951 to the Vicenza family of da Porto. Following a thorough renovation in recent years, the villa offers today accommodation in 6 apartments independent and perfectly equipped, all surrounded by a large garden (3 hectares), in which there is also a beautiful Swimmingpool outdoors working in the summer season.
The proximity with Padova e Venezia make it an ideal place for those who want to make del cult