• IT | EN

Villa Wenner

The charm of a place rich in history
Site Search
Site Search
Advanced Search
No products found 0 results
Your search results

Get in touch with the Historic House

Villa Wenner in Pellezzano

Villa Wenner from the second half of the 19th century, it was the residence of the Wenner family, the main promoter of textile industrial settlements in the Valle dell'Irno. Don Alberto Wenner had it built in 1862 on the municipal land of Pellezzano, in the locality still called today Swiss Villages: on the spot, in fact, other buildings were built for the families of the cogerenti and of the employees of the industries themselves.

The architect was called to design the Swiss settlement Stefano Gasse, already famous in Naples for having designed the façade of Palazzo S. Giacomo, municipal seat, and the Grove of the Villa Reale. The Gasse remained many months in Pellezzano to closely follow the works and wanted to give the whole, even to the surrounding park, a typically neoclassical style.

Today location ideal for stays o private events How corporate events, birthdays, meeting e parties.

The story of Villa Wenner

Villa Wenner from the second half of the nineteenth century it was the residence of the Wenner family, main promoter of textile industrial settlements in Valle dell'Irno.

Don Alberto Wenner he had it built in 1862 on the municipal land of Pellezzano, in the locality still called today Swiss Villages: on the spot, in fact, other buildings were built for the families of the cogerenti and of the employees of the industries themselves.

The architect was called to design the Swiss settlement Stefano Gasse, already famous in Naples for having designed the facade of Palazzo S. Giacomo, the municipal seat, and the Grove of the Villa Reale. The Gasse remained many months in Pellezzano to closely follow the works and wanted to give the whole, even to the surrounding park, a typically neoclassical style.
Villa Wenner was then built on a specific project by the Swiss architect Adolfo Mauke. The chimneys are valuable; many elements in cast iron were made in the foundries attached to the textile industries: the gate, the inserts above the windows, the railings of the balconies, the main porch of the villa and the entrance bridge which can be accessed from the square at the end of via Filanda.

The villa has obtained in the 1984 the constraint of the Ministry for Cultural and Environmental Heritage. The Wenner remained owners of the building until 1976, when it became the home of the Scarpa family, who currently lives on the first and second floors, while the mezzanine and the adjoining gardens are used for parties e ceremonies.

Services

Prices for events: to be agreed

Swimming pool
Park or garden
Beds: 4
Events Salons: 3
Set In Outdoors: Si
Set In Interior: Si
Set In Garden: Si
Vehicles accessibility for Events: Si
Address: Via S. De Vita, 1
Region:
Postal Code: 84080
Country: Italy

Get in touch with the Historic House

Compare Listings