Tenuta di Pietra Porzia in Frascati
The dwelling is part of the Tenuta di Pietra Porzia, 47 hectares single body a screw e olive in the area of Frascati.
The company is a large amphitheater located in what was once the Lake Regillo, has been property of for centuries Marco Porzio Catone (hence his name) then gods Column e Bourgeois (feudal lords of the area) to be finally sold in 1714 to the apostolic chamber and from about a century ai Giulini which gave it its current layout with the long avenue of cypresses and the villa national monument in pure style post-modern.
From the villa there is a spectacular landscape that goes from Rome ai Castelli Romani, to the mountains of Sabina, to the expanse of vineyards surrounding the winery and the company oil mill, in the basement of the cellar there are spectacular caves excavated in the tuff excavated in Roman times.
The whole estate is subject to a total landscape constraint as it is one of the very few still intact landscapes of the Castelli Romani.
The villa and the adjoining 19th century guest house have been transformed into farmhouse with 12 rooms with bathroom, Swimmingpool, typical restaurant, a large living room that opens onto th